At Pelican State Credit Union, a free Regular Shares account is anything but "regular." A credit union share account is just like savings account, but with high-earning dividends that might bankrupt your local bank. And our accounts give you more than a place to save. You get a place at the table.
Join the Pelican State Credit Union family, a not-for-profit institution dedicated to strengthening our community — one member at a time, right here in Louisiana. Get started today for as little as $10!
- Dividend rates far above national average
- Tiered dividends: higher rates for larger balances
- $100 minimum balance to earn dividends
- Dividends credited quarterly*
- No monthly service fee
- Provides full membership to Pelican State Credit Union
- $5 minimum balance to maintain account
- Three free withdrawals per month; just $5 each thereafter
- FREE online banking
- FREE e-Statements
- $10 minimum deposit to open
- $5 to join + $5 minimum balance
*Dividends are forfeited if account is closed prior to payment.
- Why Join?
Pelican State Credit Union is here to help you better establish your financial footing. We don't just safeguard our members' money. We give you the tools and expertise to manage your money in ways that make sense. Open a regular shares account for only $10 and get more than a mere savings account.
We'll help you...
- Establish credit
- Get out of debt
- Make informed financial decisions
Our purpose is our members, not turning a profit, which is why we not only offer dividend rates that out-earn local Louisiana banks, but free financial education and credit counseling. Pelican State Credit Union is where earning meets understanding, so don't just open a savings account. Take the first step on your path to financial empowerment!