Home Mortgage Loans
- Great low rates
- Local decision-making
- Several loan options and terms
- Fixed-rate loans — multiple terms available
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) loans
- First-time homebuyer specials
- Federal Housing Administration loans available
- Insured by the FHA
- Lenient credit requirements
- Seller contributions now available*
- Personal service
All Pelican State Credit Union mortgages comply with federal and state regulations.
*Membership required. This information is not an offer to extend consumer credit. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. Product is offered through our partner, CU Members Mortgage. Applications will be processed using FHA guidelines. Some restrictions apply. See representative for details.
- Private Mortgage Insurance
When it comes to your home and family, you can never be too careful. Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required of all first mortgage loans with less than 15% down payment. Homeowners must have proof of homeowners insurance.
Title Insurance is required for mortgages greater than $75,000. There's no better investment than a home that's safe and secure — both physically and financially.