Rural Development Loans
Pelican State Credit Union partners with the US Department of Agriculture to help make your new rural home a reality. Stay where you're comfortable – and stay away from the hustle and bustle – but upgrade your living conditions to suit your convenience.
There's no down payment or maximum loan amount when you apply for a federally backed Rural Development Loan.
- No down payment
- 100% financing
- No maximum loan amount
- No private mortgage insurance (PMI) required
- Guarantee fee may be tax deductible*
- New and existing homes eligible
- Home must be located in designated rural area
- Borrower must be within household income limits
Rural Development is an agency of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender. Visit the USDA website to find out if a property is eligible, calculate adjusted household income and compare it to current income limits.
*Consult a tax advisor.