Break free of the Payday Loan cycle and take care of your credit, even when bills build up seemingly beyond your control. As its name implies, a Bridge Loan is more than an advance on your paycheck — it's a means to a better end.
Use a Bridge Loan from Pelican State CU to control the next coming crisis. And keep collectors at bay until your hard work pays off.
- Lower rates and fees compared to typical Payday Loans
- No collateral needed
- No pre-payment fees
- Tailored loans to fit your needs
- Reported as small, unsecured loans to assist in building your credit
- An open line of credit, no additional paperwork each time you borrow
- FREE credit counseling and assistance
Get approved for a Bridge Loan between $100 and $350, not to exceed 75% of your paycheck. Terms range from 7 to 30 days, depending on your payment schedule.
- Proof of employment for at least the last 6 months
- A recurring direct deposit with Pelican State Credit Union
- FREE Credit Counseling
A Bridge Loan is designed to help you do more than make ends meet. Make a change in the way you manage money to make a real difference in your quality of life. Pelican State Credit Union offers free credit counseling to both members and non-members.
Email email@example.com to learn more about how you can take advantage of this free service. Or, speak directly with a Pelican State CU staffed credit counselor.
Call 1-800-351-4877 plus an extension below to reach a free credit counselor:
- Ext. 6311 — Kimberly Gaines
- Ext. 6161 — Lynn Gobert
- Ext. 6249 — April Gomez
- Ext. 6329 — Rhoda Hundley
- Ext. 6171 — Heike Reagan