We're always looking to expand our team — learn about how to apply and some tips to help you put your best foot forward during the application process!
1. Find an opening
Browse our current available positions now.
2. Apply Online and Attach Your Resume
- When you locate a position that matches your interests and qualifications, click on the position and you will be redirected to another webpage.
- Submit a copy of your updated resume to email@example.com. Please include the Title and Location of the position you are interested in in the subject line of your email (ex. Lake Charles Teller).
- If your experience, skills and interests potentially match a job opening, you will be contacted for an initial telephone screening. A phone screen is a brief introduction for us to learn more about your experience and an opportunity for you to learn more about Pelican.
- You may be asked to complete two assessments upon completion of the initial telephone screening. These assessments will be sent to you via email and will take approximately 1 ½ hours to complete although they are not timed.
- If your skill set is a match for one of our positions, you may be contacted to complete additional interviews.
- Check your email frequently for updates, requests for additional assessments, etc.
- Before beginning, please choose a quiet location where you will not be interrupted.
- Disable all pop-up blockers and toolbars within your browser.
- For some assessments, it is recommended that you have available scratch paper and a pen/pencil.
- Continue through the assessment process until you receive notice that "all necessary assessments have been completed."
- If you are sent an invitation to "retest," we do need you to retake the assessment due to loss of Internet connection or incomplete assessment.
- PC or Mac computers only; mobile browsers are NOT supported at this time.
- High-speed, wired connection to the Internet is recommended to minimize the possibility of test disruption.