What Does It Mean To Partner With Pelican?
Becoming a partner with Pelican will allow your employees access to Pelican as we are an employer-based credit union. We offer our services exclusively to partner employers and groups throughout the state. Join the hundreds of public and private companies who offer exclusive credit union services to their employees.
As your partner, we promise to:
- Be available to speak with you or your staff
- Host Financial Wellness Workshops and informational seminars at your convenience
- Help your employees, one on one, with their finances
- Process requests promptly
- Provide competitive products and services
- Serve you and your employees in a confidential and professional manner
- Attend your benefit fairs at your request
- Establish a trusting relationship with you
Partnering With Pelican Is Free And Easy!
Since 1956, Pelican has been one of the largest and fastest growing credit unions in Louisiana. Partnering with Pelican can optimize your employee benefits package and make it stand out above the competition. Plus, Pelican organizes and facilitates everything at no cost to you.
Contact a Business Development Representative at (225) 408-6122, toll free at 1-800-351-4877 ext. 6122 or email [email protected] to get started. We will ask you to complete a couple forms which will be first submitted to our Board of Directors, then the Office of Financial Institutions for approval. Approval can take anywhere from 30 - 90 days depending on the size of the company. Once we receive approval, we will book an enrollment on your campus to introduce ourselves to your employees and sign them up for membership!