Make a Difference in Your Workplace
Are you interested in adding another great feature to your employee benefits package at no cost to you? Become a Select Employer Group (SEG) of Pelican and offer your employees the best in financial products and services, unmatched financial education and one-on-one credit counseling.
- What is a Select Employer Group?
SEGs are public and private companies who have formed a partnership with a credit union. Becoming a SEG will allow your employees access to Pelican as we are an employer based credit union. We offer our services exclusively to partner employer and groups throughout the state.
As your partner, we promise to:
- Be available to speak with you or your staff
- Host Financial Literacy Workshops and informational seminars at your convenience
- Help your employees, one on one, with their finances
- Process requests promptly
- Provide competitive products and services
- Serve you and your employees in a confidential and professional manner
- Attend your benefit fairs at your request
- Establish a trusting relationship with you
- Partnering with Pelican is free and easy!
Since 1956, Pelican has been one of the largest and fastest growing credit unions in Louisiana. Becoming a SEG can optimize your employee benefits package and make it stand out above the competition. Plus, Pelican organizes and facilitates everything at no cost to you.
Contact a Business Development Representative at (225) 408-6122, toll free at 1-800-351-4877 ext. 6122 or email email@example.com to get started. We will ask you to complete a couple forms which will be first submitted to our Board of Directors, then the Office of Financial Institutions for approval. Approval can take anywhere from 30 - 90 days depending on the size of the company. Once we receive approval, we will book an enrollment on your campus to introduce ourselves to your employees and sign them up for membership!