Effective June 8, 2020, the following changes have been made to our Funds Availability Policy:
- Minimum Deposit Availability Increase: The minimum amount of deposited funds that must be available for members to withdraw by opening of business on the next day for certain check deposits is increasing from $200 to $225.
- The following are increasing from $5,000 to $5,525:
- New Account Check Availability: The amount of funds deposited by certain checks in a new account that's subject to next-day availability
- Large Deposit Threshold: The threshold for using an exception to funds availability schedule if the aggregate amount of checks on any one banking day exceed the threshold amount
- Repeatedly Overdrawn Threshold: The dollar amount threshold for determining whether an account has been repeatedly overdrawn
Click here for our Funds Availability Policy in its entirety.