We are constantly improving and upgrading PelicanMobile! Check out these exciting new app features and updates:
Access eStatements, Search Transaction History, and More!
There are several new ways to make account management and financial planning even easier in PelicanMobile:
- Sign up for and access eStatements – Click the menu and navigate to the "Statements" section. If you're already signed up to receive eStatements, you will see each month's statement listed there. If you haven't signed up yet, you will be prompted to do so. You can also access tax documents from this section!
- Search transaction history – Need to find a transaction? Now you can do so quickly and easily! Simply click on the account you'd like to search and click on the search icon in the top right-hand corner. Enter your search terms and specify a date range to narrow down your results!
- See mobile deposit images – You can now see check images you submitted for all of your mobile deposits! Simply click "Mobile Deposit" from the menu and click the "History" tab. Then click on each deposit to see the check image. This tab also shows you the status of your mobile deposits!
Apply for a Loan
One of our most-requested app features is here! Now you can easily apply for a loan or a credit card while you're on-the-go inside the PelicanMobile app!
Simply sign in, open the menu and tap "Loan Application" to get started.
Members can use the app to apply for:
- Pelican Credit Cards
- Auto, Motorcycle, Boat, ATV and RV Loans
- Personal Loans
- Share Pledge Loans
- Debit Consolidation Loans
- Opportunity Lines of Credit
- K-12 Tuition Loans
Sign in and apply using PelicanMobile today!
Transfer Balances from Non-Pelican State CU Credit Cards!
You can now transfer credit card balances to your Pelican Visa Credit Card in PelicanMobile, our online banking app! Simply take a photo of your credit card statement or enter the information manually.
Click the menu in PelicanMobile and select Balance Transfer to get started! Learn About Balance Transfers >
Mobile Deposit Endorsement Requirement
As of July 1, 2018, new federal regulations require that all checks deposited using PelicanMobile's remote deposit feature be endorsed with, "For Mobile Deposit Only @ Pelican State Credit Union." This sentence should appear under your signature. Using this endorsement ensures that your check won't be rejected due to these new regulations, which protects members from accidentally depositing the same check more than once.
Here's an example of a properly endorsed check for mobile deposit:
To ensure that all of our members using remote deposit endorse their checks correctly, we've added reminders in PelicanMobile. However, if you still need assistance, we are here to help!
If you have any questions, please contact us online or call 1-800-351-4877.
*Standard text messaging and data rates apply for Mobile Banking Services. Please consult your mobile carrier for details. Mobile Banking App only available for iPhone and Android platforms. Funds from Remote Deposit may not be available immediately. Credit given for the item deposited is provisional and subject to final approval of the item. You agree to receive all notifications regarding your use of this Service including but not limited to exception notices as required by Regulation CC via electronic message. With respect to each item you send to Pelican State Credit Union for deposit, you agree to indemnify and reimburse Pelican for and hold Pelican harmless from and against any and all losses, costs and expenses.
**Click here to read our Remote Deposit Capture Disclosure and Agreement.