Link this free account to Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® to grow savings automatically — and enjoy high dividends on top of your checking rewards!
Between family, friends, food, and football, don't lose focus on your financial future. Free Kasasa Saver® helps you put money away for a rainy day, without racking your brain or bearing down on your monthly budget. Kasasa Saver is linked to your free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account. So your dividend rewards and ATM fee refunds* from Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back can grow — undisturbed by the ups and downs of day-to-day checking.
- 1.01% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 1.01% to 0.67% APY on balances over $50,000, depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Build savings automatically
- Link to Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically transfer to Kasasa Saver
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- FREE online banking
- FREE eStatements
- No minimum deposit to open
Qualifying is Easy!
Open Kasasa Saver alongside your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account, with no additional qualifications. To earn your rewards, complete these simple tasks in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back each monthly qualification cycle to make sure you make the most out of your money:
- Be enrolled and receive FREE eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
- Have at least 15 check card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, online bill payment, or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
Miss a month? No matter, you still save. And don't fret over fees or penalties — Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are always free, to protect both your money and your peace of mind.
Check out our current rates to learn more!
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Balances up to $50,000 in the Kasasa Saver account receive an APY of 1.01% if required service qualifications in the Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account are met each monthly qualification cycle. Balances of $50,000.01 and above receive an APY of 0.50% on the portion of the balance above $50,000 if qualifications in the Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account are met each monthly qualification cycle. As a result, the APY for balances above $50,000 will range from 1.01% - 0.67% if qualifications in the Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account are met each monthly qualification cycle, depending on the balance in the account. If qualifications in the Kasasa Cash or Cash Back account are not met, the APY will be 0.05% on all balances in the Kasasa Saver account. Monthly qualification cycle = last day of the month to the second to the last day of the next month. Monthly statement cycle = first day of the month to the last day of the month. Pelican reserves the right to limit the number accounts allowed per account owner, joint or individually.