Get complete control over your finances with the help of workshops that teach you easy money management skills to better your life.
It doesn't take an accountant to make sense of your day-to-day finances — just accurate information in a format you can understand. Pelican State Credit Union provides free Financial Literacy Workshops to help you master the ins and outs of your money.
Learn how to budget, bring home interest, even improve your credit score — all at no cost to you. See our events calendar to find a Financial Literacy Workshop in your local area.
- FREE financial education to members and non-members
- Learn more about budgeting, credit and increasing your dividends
- Workshops held regularly in communities across Louisiana
Top 5 Reasons to Attend or Host a FLW:
- Gain knowledge about financial decision making, which can save you time, money and stress.
- Learn to improve your credit score, which can in turn get you better loan rates.
- We do all the work! Pelican staff members will set up a workshop at your convenience and take care of everything.
- It's FREE! This is a public service Pelican is providing for the community.
- Employees worry about their finances. A financially healthy employee will be more productive, which saves the employer money.
- The Secret to Understanding Your Credit Score
- Simple Solutions to Successful Checking
- Credit Cards 101
- Household Budgeting Made Easy
- Fraud, Scams & Identity Theft
- Protect Yourself from Predatory Lenders
- Secrets to Getting the Best Auto Rate
- The Path to Owning Your Dream Home
Contact Business Development for more information, to request a speaker, or to host a Financial Literacy Workshop!