Get complete control over your finances with the help of workshops that teach you easy money management skills to better your life.
It doesn't take an accountant to make sense of your day-to-day finances — just accurate information in a format you can understand. Pelican State Credit Union provides free Financial Wellness Workshops to help you master the ins and outs of your money.
Learn how to budget, bring home interest, even improve your credit score — all at no cost to you.
Budgeting for Baby Workshop (Baton Rouge)
We're hosting a FREE Budgeting for Baby Workshop from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Doors open at 5:30 pm. Jambalaya, salad, and dessert will be provided. There will also be door prizes!
When: Tuesday, May 21
Where: Baton Rouge Main Library
Cost: Free and open to the public!
Why Attend or Host a Financial Wellness Workshop?
Our experienced Credit Counselors host these workshops for our Select Employer Groups (SEGs), in schools and throughout the community.
- It's a completely FREE way to improve your financial health—available to members and non-members.
- Gain knowledge about financial decision making, which can save you time, money and stress.
- Learn to improve your credit score, which can in turn get you better loan rates.
- Interactive workshops give you real-time answers to all of your financial questions.
- Employees worry about their finances. Your employees will gain knowledge about financial decision making, which can save time, money and stress. A financially healthy employee will be more productive, which saves the employer money!
- We do all the work! Pelican staff members will set up a workshop at your convenience and take care of everything.
- It's FREE! This is a public service Pelican is providing for the community.
Contact Financial Outreach for more information, to request a speaker, or to host a Financial Wellness Workshop!