Click here to find an upcoming workshop near you!
Our experienced Nationally Certified Credit Counselors host these workshops for our partners, in schools, and throughout the community.
- It's a completely FREE way to improve your financial health—available to members and non-members.
- Gain knowledge about financial decision making, which can save you time, money and stress.
- Learn to improve your credit score, which can in turn get you better loan rates.
- Interactive workshops give you real-time answers to all of your financial questions.
- Employees worry about their finances. Your employees will gain knowledge about financial decision making, which can save time, money and stress. A financially healthy employee will be more productive, which saves the employer money!
- We do all the work! Pelican staff members will set up a workshop at your convenience and take care of everything.
- It's FREE! This is a public service Pelican is providing for the community.
Contact Financial Outreach for more information, to request a speaker, or to host a Financial Wellness Workshop!
Virtual Credit Score Breakdown:
Pelican Credit Counselor Kimberly Gaines breaks down credit reports, credit scores, and more in this free, virtual workshop.
Virtual #AskPelican Q&A:
Pelican Director of Financial Outreach Jessica Sharon and Credit Counselors Nannette Diaz, Lynn Gobert, and April Gomez answer financial questions from attendees on Zoom and Facebook Live.