Click here to find an upcoming workshop near you!
Our experienced Nationally Certified Credit Counselors host these workshops for our partners, in schools, and throughout the community.
- It's a completely FREE way to improve your financial health—available to members and non-members.
- Gain knowledge about financial decision making, which can save you time, money and stress.
- Learn to improve your credit score, which can in turn get you better loan rates.
- Interactive workshops give you real-time answers to all of your financial questions.
- Employees worry about their finances. Your employees will gain knowledge about financial decision making, which can save time, money and stress. A financially healthy employee will be more productive, which saves the employer money!
- We do all the work! Pelican staff members will set up a workshop at your convenience and take care of everything.
- It's FREE! This is a public service Pelican is providing for the community.
Contact Financial Outreach for more information, to request a speaker, or to host a Financial Wellness Workshop!
How to Budget for the New Year
Pelican AVP of Financial Outreach Jessica Sharon and our Credit Counselors April Gomez, Nanette Diaz, and Lisa Fuller answers questions about how to budget for a prosperous new year from attendees on Zoom and Facebook Live
Credit Score Breakdown:
Pelican Credit Counselor Kimberly Gaines breaks down credit reports, credit scores, and more in this free, virtual workshop.
Virtual #AskPelican Q&A:
Pelican Director of Financial Outreach Jessica Sharon and Credit Counselors Nannette Diaz, Lynn Gobert, and April Gomez answer financial questions from attendees on Zoom and Facebook Live.
Virtual Household Budgeting Made Easy:
Pelican Credit Counselor Lisa Fuller teaches why a budget is important, how to create a budget that you can stick to, and how to set realistic financial goals.
Virtual Homebuying Panel
Pelican Director of Financial Outreach Jessica Sharon, Credit Counselor April Gomez, Mortgage Originator Destiny Voth, and local realtor Kristen Stanley answered your questions about the homebuying process from attendees on Zoom and Facebook Live.