Denham Springs Financial Wellness Workshop
Join us at the Livingston Parish Library's Denham Springs-Walker Branch as one of Pelican's Nationally Certified Credit Counselors breaks down credit reports and scores! You'll learn how a credit score is calculated, how to read a credit report, steps you can take to better your score, and more. Plus, enjoy a free jambalaya dinner!
Topic: Credit Score Breakdown
When: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 6 pm (doors open at 5:30 pm)
Where: Livingston Parish Library, Denham Springs-Walker Branch
Cost: Free and open to the public!
Why Attend or Host a Financial Wellness Workshop?
Our experienced Credit Counselors host these workshops for our Select Employer Groups (SEGs), in schools and throughout the community.
- It's a completely FREE way to improve your financial health—available to members and non-members.
- Gain knowledge about financial decision making, which can save you time, money and stress.
- Learn to improve your credit score, which can in turn get you better loan rates.
- Interactive workshops give you real-time answers to all of your financial questions.
- Employees worry about their finances. Your employees will gain knowledge about financial decision making, which can save time, money and stress. A financially healthy employee will be more productive, which saves the employer money!
- We do all the work! Pelican staff members will set up a workshop at your convenience and take care of everything.
- It's FREE! This is a public service Pelican is providing for the community.
Contact Financial Outreach for more information, to request a speaker, or to host a Financial Wellness Workshop!