Pelican State CU routinely updates our system to ensure that your information is always safe, sound and secure.
Members will experience downtime twice this month as we conduct system maintenance and updates:
- Wednesday, May 16 from 8
CST pm - midnight
- Friday, May 25 from 2 am - 4 am CST
- Members can use their Pelican debit and credit cards to access their account to make purchases or withdraw funds from ATMs during this time. However, some purchase and withdrawal amounts may be limited.
- If your card is denied while performing a transaction during this time, try both signature (credit) and PIN (debit) payment methods. If your card is denied after trying both, please try again after the scheduled maintenance period.
- You may be able to view a balance via the ATM when you deposit or withdraw funds during the downtime, but it will not be in real time and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
- We recommend making note of the amount in your account before the downtime and depositing and withdrawing as needed based on the noted amount while also taking into consideration any upcoming debits and credits.
If you have any questions, please contact us online or call 1-800-351-4877.