- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Personalized service that aligns our offerings with your needs
Looking for help with PPP Loans? We've partnered with ACAP and The Loan Source to make the process easier for our members. Visit their website to get started!
Understanding that business needs are unique, the Small Business Administration (SBA) loan programs are available so that you have access to a variety of loan options, competitive pricing, and often faster processing. These loans are government-guaranteed and help businesses start, expand and prosper. They are known for their flexibility in loan structure, variety of proceed uses and availability of funds.
The maximum loan amount is $5 million gross with up to 25 years maturity for real estate and 5 - 10 years for working capital, machinery and equipment loans.
- Long-term financing
- Improved cash flow
- Fixed maturity
- No balloon demands
- No prepayment penalties (under 15 years)