Your business may be small, but that doesn’t mean your goals are—grow your business with the help of a small business loan made for your needs.
Pelican State Credit Union wants to invest in you, our local members. Our Louisiana small business loans (SBA) take your thriving business to the next level.
- Available for start-up businesses, as well as purchasing and refinancing existing businesses
- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment/inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- A wide range of lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Personalized service that aligns our offerings with your needs
- SBA 7A Loans
Understanding that business needs are unique, the Small Business Administration (SBA) loan programs are available so that you have access to a variety of loan options, competitive pricing, and often faster processing. These loans are government-guaranteed and help businesses start, expand and prosper. They are known for their flexibility in loan structure, variety of proceed uses and availability of funds.
The maximum loan amount is $5 million gross with up to 25 years maturity for real estate and 5 - 10 years for working capital, machinery and equipment loans.
- Long-term financing
- Improved cash flow
- Fixed maturity
- No balloon demands
- No prepayment penalties (under 15 years)
*Loan maturities are based on the ability to repay, the purpose of the loan proceeds, and the useful life of the assets financed.