Balance transfers are subject to your existing credit limit.
Upon approval of this request it may take up to 3 weeks for your credit card issuers to post a balance transfer. To prevent any delinquencies you should continue to carefully monitor your credit card statements and make all necessary payments until the transfer is complete.
Notes on Balance Transfers
- Pelican reserves the right to decline any balance transfer request.
- You must have a Pelican State Credit Union Visa credit card account to use this form.
- If by transferring the balance to Pelican State CU you wish to close the other card, contact the number on the back of the card and request the account closed.
- Requesting a complete balance transfer is no guarantee that interest or other charges will not accrue on your other accounts. Please pay close attention to all account balances, especially if you expect them to be zeroed.
- Balance transfers will show up on your other credit card statements as a payment and on your Pelican State CU credit card statement as a loan add-on or disbursement.
- Balance transfers cannot be used to pay any loan, line-of-credit or credit card account presently maintained by Pelican State CU. Total amount of balance transfer requested is subject to established credit line.