Pelican State Credit Union has been, and always will be, a credit union where its members and team members' health and safety are at the forefront of what we do.
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, we will continue to take all actions necessary to ensure the safety of our members and team members.
- Branch Updates
- More Ways to Access Your Account
- What We're Doing to Protect You
- Options for Financial Hardship
Access your Pelican account online through [email protected] or on your mobile device through our PelicanMobile app for iOS and Android devices. Deposit checks, make transfers, pay bills, apply for loans, and more without stepping foot in a branch. You can log into both with your Pelican online banking username and password. If you don't have a login, enroll online today or give us a call at 1-800-351-4877. We'll walk you through it!
Phone or Text
Our team is ready to help you any way that they can by phone or text message! Call us at 1-800-351-4877 or text us at 1-844-916-1956 Monday - Friday, from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Pelican’s online chat is available daily from 7 am – 5 pm. Click (or tap if you’re on mobile) the pink button on the side of your screen to get started. Click here for a list of everything you can do through online chat.
Pelican is part of the Dolphin ATM Network. You can access your Pelican account for FREE at any Dolphin ATM. Click here to find one near you. Plus, we have over 20 Pelican ATMs across the state for you to access your account!
As our branch lobbies reopen, we will continue to follow all guidelines and protocols that ensure the health and safety of our members and team members. Here's what we're doing to protect you:
Practicing Social Distancing
Our branches continue to practice social distancing guidelines such as asking members to maintain a personal distance of at least six feet apart, plexiglass sheets in our teller lines, and requiring all members and team members to wear proper face coverings or masks.
Enhanced Sanitation Procedures
We are taking multiple steps to minimize health risks to our team, members, and communities, including enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures in our branches by our cleaning contractors as well as each of our team members.
Ensuring Access to Funds
As always, Pelican ensures that you will have continuous access to your account and your money when you need it. We have taken extra steps to make sure cash and our ATMs are readily available for you to access. Our team has plans that allow us to continue being there for you without interruption.
If you have been negatively impacted by illness due to coronavirus or your employment and/or your wages have discontinued, please click here to request that we contact you and work together to find a solution.
The Louisiana Workforce Commission has released new guidelines that make unemployment insurance more flexible and accessible. You may qualify for unemployment even if you are still employed. Click here for more information on how to apply.
Our Business Services team is here and will continue to service all of your financial needs.
- SBA Loans: The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is providing assistance to business owners in designated disaster zones. Louisiana has been designated as one of these disaster zones. Please visit SBA's website for updates on low-interest loan availability in Louisiana. The Louisiana Declaration number is LA-00101.
- LED Resources: Louisiana Economic Development is working to safeguard Louisiana businesses and has gathered helpful links from all across the web to help. You can stay up-to-date on state-issued orders and proclamations, find resources available to you from the SBA, US Chamber of Commerce, the CDC, the USDA, and more, and even break down resources by region using the interactive map. You can also sign up to receive COVID-19 updates via email.
- Louisiana Association of Chamber of Commerce Directory: Local Chambers of Commerce across the state are providing information and other resources to business owners. Use this directory to find your local Chamber.
As your financial family for life, we're here to help. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by any of the methods above or through our Facebook page if you need any assistance at all.