Bulletin Board Contest
Voting for our 2019 Bulletin Board Contest is NOW OPEN!
How does it work?
Voting begins on Tuesday, October 1! All entries are posted to this album on our official Facebook page. The post with the most reactions in each of Pelican's branch parishes by Sunday, October 13, will win $250, and the top three entries overall will receive an extra $100!
What are the rules?
- Pelican State CU membership not required to enter.
- You must be an educator working in one of Pelican's 11 branch parishes (Ascension, Caddo, Calcasieu, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Lafayette, Livingston, Ouachita, Rapides, St. Landry, and Tangipahoa) to enter.
- You must submit your entry form and upload a picture by midnight on Monday, September 30, to be eligible for voting. It can be any design or theme, and it doesn’t even have to be a bulletin board—we love to see door and wall decorations as well!
- Voting begins on Tuesday, October 1, and ends at midnight on Sunday, October 13. The post with the most reactions in each of Pelican's branch parishes will win $250, and the top three entries overall will receive an extra $100.
- Winner will be drawn and contacted in October. If winner does not respond within 3 business days, a new winner will be chosen.
- Pelican State CU employees, board members, and members of their household are not eligible to be entered.
- Winner will be asked to take a picture for publicity purposes.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Membership not required. Giveaway is for educational professionals only. Educator must visit Pelican's giveaway page at pelicanstatecu.com/giveaway and submit a photograph of their bulletin board or door along with contact information through Pelican’s online form by Monday, September 30, 2019, in order to participate. Only one entry is allowed per educational professional. Contest voting will be open from Tuesday, October 1, 2019, until Sunday, October 13, 2019, at midnight. Winner is determined by the entry with the most Facebook reactions. Pelican will notify winners in October once the winning entry has been determined. If winner does not respond within 3 business days, a new winner will be chosen. There will be up to 1 winner in each of Pelican’s 11 branch parishes. If no entries are received for any branch parish(es), Pelican reserves the right to distribute prize money for that parish however they see fit, including, but not limited to, giving the unused prize money to another winner or winners and reserving those funds for another giveaway. Each winner will receive $250 to be used for the educational professional’s classroom. Top 3 winners with the most reactions overall will receive an extra $100. Pelican may substitute prize offered at its discretion. Winner will be asked to take a photo with Pelican representative for promotional purposes. Pelican State CU employees, board members, and members of their household are not eligible to be entered. Your savings is federally insured by the NCUA. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.