Teacher Bulletin Board Contest
ATTENTION LOUISIANA TEACHERS!
Enter our 2020 Bulletin Board Contest for a chance to win money for school supplies!
How Does it Work?
- Enter a photo of your bulletin board, classroom door, or virtual learning background using the online form below until September 30, 2020.
- All entries will be posted to a Facebook album on Thursday, October 1! The post with the most reactions in each of Pelican's branch parishes by Sunday, October 18, will win $250, and the top three entries overall will receive an extra $100! Not located in one of our branch parishes? We'll group you with entries from the nearest parish.
What Are the Rules?*
- Pelican State CU membership not required to enter.
- You must submit your entry form and upload a picture to be eligible for voting. It can be any design or theme, and it doesn’t even have to be a bulletin board—we love to see door, wall, and virtual learning background decorations as well!
- We will be taking entries beginning on Saturday, September 12, until Wednesday, September 30.
- The work submitted must be your own.
- Please do not submit photos of students.
- Voting begins on Thursday, October 1, and ends at midnight on Sunday, October 18. The post with the most reactions in each of Pelican's branch parishes will win $250, and the top three entries overall will receive an extra $100. Teachers from schools located outside Pelican’s branch parishes will be grouped with entries in the nearest parish.
- Winner will be drawn and contacted in October. If winner does not respond within 3 business days, a new winner will be chosen.
- Pelican State CU employees, board members, and members of their household are not eligible to be entered.
- Winner will be asked to take a picture for publicity purposes.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Membership not required. Giveaway is for educational professionals located in Louisiana only. Educator must visit Pelican's giveaway page at pelicanstatecu.com/giveaway and submit a photograph of their bulletin board, door, or virtual learning backdrop along with contact information through Pelican’s online form by Wednesday, September 30, 2020, in order to participate. Only one entry is allowed per educational professional. By submitting a photo, entrant acknowledges that they have all rights to share this image with Pelican for marketing purposes and that the work submitted is entirely their own. Entries should not contain images of minors. Pelican reserves the right to reject an entry for any reason. Contest voting will be open from Thursday, October 1, 2020, until Sunday, October 18, 2020, at midnight. Winner is determined by the entry with the most Facebook reactions. Pelican will notify winners in October once the winning entry has been determined. If winner does not respond within 3 business days, a new winner will be chosen. There will be 1 winner representing each of Pelican’s 12 branch parishes for a total of 12 winners. Teachers from schools located outside Pelican’s branch parishes will be grouped with entries in the nearest parish. If no entries are received for any branch parish(es), Pelican reserves the right to distribute prize money for that parish however they see fit, including, but not limited to, giving the unused prize money to another winner or winners and reserving those funds for another giveaway. Each winner will receive $250 to be used for the educational professional’s classroom. Top 3 winners with the most reactions overall will receive an extra $100. Pelican may substitute prize offered at its discretion. Winner will be asked to take a photo for promotional purposes. Pelican State CU employees, board members, and members of their household are not eligible to be entered. Your savings is federally insured by the NCUA. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.