- FREE 24/7 Pelican Teller access
- Check balances and account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Check loan balance payments
- Automated service for your convenience
- Customizable, personal Telephone PIN number
- Bank beyond a branch, even when you can't access a computer
- Add Text Banking for instant balance information
Dial 225-408-6100 or 1-800-351-4877 to get started!
Pelican Teller is just one call away when you need quick access to your finances. Call in at any time of day or night and complete entire transactions with just your keypad and a Telephone PIN number. It's safe, easy-to-use, and always open.
Step 1 — Get a PIN
Call any Pelican State Credit Union branch to receive your initial Telephone PIN number. After accessing Pelican Teller for the first time, easily change your Telephone PIN to a 4-digit number of your choosing.
NOTE: Your Telephone PIN is the same as the password you will use for online banking. Make sure your Telephone PIN is easy to remember. And keep your Telephone PIN confidential.
Step 2 — Call In
- Dial 225-408-6100 or 1-800-351-4877
- After the automated system answers, press 2
- Enter your member account number followed by the '#' key.
- Enter your transaction code followed by the '#' key.
Step 3 — Enter a Transaction Code
Select the transaction code that corresponds with your reason for calling from the list below:
1 - Share (Savings)/Checking Balances
2 - Loan Balances
3 - VISA Card System
4 - Share/Loan Histories or Cleared Drafts
5 - Opportunity Line of Credit Advance by Check
6 - Additional Services
7 - Transfers
8 - Share Withdrawals by Check
And you're on your way. Bank at the touch of a few buttons. Call now to get started!