Experience the difference of being a member of Pelican State Credit Union! As Your Financial Family for Life, we’re here wherever life takes you.
Pelican State Credit Union membership is more than a smart move with your money. You become a member of our family. We exist not to turn a profit, but to make a big difference in the lives of our members — hardworking Americans who have more pressing financial obligations than high fees and impossible hoops. We do our very best to give you:
- Low loan rates
- High dividends
- Friendly service
- Free one-on-one credit counseling
- Quality products
- The latest online banking technology
- Safe, secure banking
The rumors are true – it pays to be a member of Pelican. Here's how #PelicanPays!
Transferring over from another credit union or bank? Here's how to make the switch!
What’s it like to be a member of Pelican? Watch this video to see what our members have to say.
Pelican State CU Membership Eligibility Requirements
Stop in at your local branch or open an account online to learn more about Membership That Benefits first-hand. Meet one of the following criteria and you're eligible for full membership:
- You work for or retired from one of Pelican State CU's Select Employer Groups (SEGs)
- You are a Pelican State CU employee
- Your immediate family member is a Pelican State CU member
- You reside in Rapides or St. Landry Parish
Call us at 1-800-351-4877 to see if the company you work for is a Select Employer Group!