More than a credit union—we're Your Financial Family for Life!
Pelican State Credit Union membership is more than a smart move with your money. You become a member of our family. We exist not to turn a profit, but to make a big difference in the lives of our members—hardworking Americans who have more pressing financial obligations than high fees and impossible hoops. Our members enjoy:
- Low loan rates
- High dividends
- Friendly, local service
- Free one-on-one credit counseling
- Relationship-based loan decisions
- The latest online banking technology
The rumors are true—it pays to be a member of Pelican. Here's how #PelicanPays!
What’s it like to be a member of Pelican? Watch this video to see what our members have to say.
Pelican State CU Membership Eligibility Requirements
Stop in at your local branch or open an account online to learn more about the benefits of membership first-hand. Meet one of the following criteria and you're eligible for full membership:
- You work for or are retired from one of the companies or organizations that are partnered with Pelican
- You are a Pelican State CU employee
- Your immediate family member is eligible for Pelican State CU membership
- You reside in Rapides, St. Landry, or St. Tammany Parish
- You are a member of one of the associations partnered with Pelican
Call us at 1-800-351-4877 to see if the company you work for is a partner with Pelican!