Feel at home wherever you go—as part of the CO-OP network of credit unions, you’ll get Pelican State-level service nationwide.
Pelican State Credit Union proudly participates in the CO-OP Shared Branch network, extending a community-driven credit union approach not just across Louisiana, but around the country.
For your convenience, there are over 160 CO-OP shared branches in Louisiana and over 5,500 nationwide. Louisiana is where our heart is, but Pelican State CU is wherever you are!
Check out the video below to learn more.
- No additional transaction fees at select credit unions across the country
- Access to over 5,500 credit union branches
- Personal credit union customer service
- Shared Branch locator app for iPhone or Android
- Plus, you can access your Pelican account 24/7 online through MyPelican!
At a shared branch, you can:
- Make deposits
- Withdraw cash up to $1,000
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Obtain check withdrawals (check hold policies apply)
- Receive statement printouts
- Make loan payments
- Obtain loan advances
Pelican is also part of the Dolphin ATM Network. You can access your Pelican account for FREE at Dolphin ATMs across the country. Click here to find one near you!
CO-OP Shared Branch App
Download the free CO-OP Shared Branch locator app for iPhone or Android! Search thousands of participating credit unions in an instant to find a convenient branch nearby.
Looking for a one-time, one-stop shop, or maybe a new home-away-from-home? The CO-OP Shared Branch network ensures trusted credit union member service is never too far, no matter your need. When you visit the shared branch, all you need is the name of your home credit union name and an account number to get started!