Make a Payment 📱
To make a payment from a Pelican checking or savings account:
- Login to MyPelican and select "Transfers." There, you can transfer money easily between Pelican accounts.
To make a payment from another institution:
- Login to MyPelican and select "Accounts." Click the + icon to add an external savings or checking account from another bank or credit union. Keep in mind that setting up a new external account can take up to 2-3 business days.
- Once the external account is set up, select "Transfers" in the menu to make a payment to your Pelican loan or credit card.
Get Your Full Account Number(s) 📱
Where to find full account numbers:
- Checks - Your full account number is located at the bottom of your checks.
- MyPelican - Simply select the account and look for the account number under "Details."
Is my member number the same as my account number?
No. Do not use your member number to set up direct deposit or ACH payments. If you do, it will be returned. You should only use your member number when contacting us so we can look up your account.
Skip a Payment 📱
For just $25 per loan, you can skip your next qualifying payment if your loan(s) meet all of the requirements.
To skip your payment, log in to MyPelican and select "Skip-A-Pay" in the menu. MyPelican will only show you loans that are eligible for this service.
Activate a New Card 📱
- Phone: Activate your new card by calling 1-800-351-4877 and selecting menu option #2 - Debit and Credit Cards.
- MyPelican: Select the account that the card is associated with, choose "Card management," and click or tap "Activate new card."
Report a Lost or Stolen Card 📱
- Phone: Call 1-800-351-4877 and select menu option #2 - Debit and Credit Cards. This is available 24/7.
- MyPelican: Select the account that the card is associated with, choose "Card management," and click or tap "Report lost/stolen." Keep in mind that once this is done, you cannot reactivate the card within the app. If you've simply misplaced your card, you can temporarily disable it by using the on/off toggle.
Change Card PIN
Change your card PIN by calling 1-800-351-4877 and selecting menu option #2 - Debit and Credit Cards.
File a Credit Life/Credit Disability Claim
In your time of need, our claims process is quick and easy. If you elected payment protection on your loan, you can use this convenient claims process to quickly and easily file your disability claim.
If you prefer, call 1-844-707-4964 to begin the process and a CUNA Mutual Group Claims Specialist will guide you through the process. To check on the status of a claim, call 1-800-621-6323.
To file a Credit Life claim, please call us at 1-800-351-4877.
Don't forget to have your date of disability handy when filing your claim! Your disability date is the last day that you worked, your injury date, or your diagnosis date.
Transfer Balances to Your Credit Card