Pelican’s Corporate Campus is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and is the first WELL-registered project in the state! It officially opened its doors in September of 2020.
In addition to its welcoming environment that invites teamwork, our Corporate Campus also offers an array of wellness features for everyone that enters the building.
What is WELL?
The WELL building standard is a performance-based system for measuring, certifying, and monitoring features of environments that impact human health through air, water, nourishment, light, fitness, comfort, and mind. WELL design decisions can influence a change in healthy mental and physical personal patterns.
Corporate Campus WELL features include:
- Fitness center with showers, dressing rooms, and lockers
- Walking paths throughout the campus
- Air filtration and increased ventilation systems
- Adjustable height workstations with active lighting
- Healthy choice vending machines
- Bioswale serving as a natural water diversion
- Collaborative areas outside of workspaces
- Private rooms for nursing, breaks, and phone and video calls
- Generated sound to mask noise
- And much more!
What does it mean to be a member of our team?
As a Pelican team member, you'll have the chance to make a positive difference in the community. On top of that, you'll be given all of the tools necessary to grow both personally and professionally. Being a part of our team is not just a job—it's a career.
*Pelican State Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All locations are smoke-free facilities.