Download our mobile app, PelicanMobile, for free to access your accounts anytime, anywhere from your smartphone—it’s a virtual branch right at your fingertips!
Mobile banking? We do that! Pelican offers you the most cutting-edge technology to access your account. It's safe, sound, secure, and more convenient than ever! Whether you want to deposit your check by sending a photo or transfer money between your accounts, you can do all that and more whenever, wherever.
Need help setting up PelicanMobile? See the full, step-by-step guide on our How-To page!
We are constantly improving and upgrading PelicanMobile!
SEE NEW FEATURES
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Login with the same username as your [email protected] Online Banking Account or enroll in online banking from the sign in screen
- Reset your password
- Open accounts
- Available to personal and business customers via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review history and pending transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts, even to other Pelican members (click here to learn how)
- Receive text alerts
- Pay bills
- Apply for loans
- Transfer balances to your Pelican State CU Visa® Credit Card
- View your FICO® score2
- Make credit card and loan payments
- Set-up and enjoy SMS text alerts and banking
- Control your Pelican debit and credit cards:
- Temporarily turn on/off card
- Input travel notes
- Block and reorder cards as needed
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone3 (click here to learn how)
- Enroll in eStatements (click here to learn how)
- View and redeem Pelican Points earned with your Pelican Points Visa® Credit Card
- Get payment relief
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
1Standard text messaging and data rates apply for Mobile Banking Services. Please consult your mobile carrier for details. Mobile Banking App only available for iPhone and Android platforms. Funds from Remote Deposit may not be available immediately. Credit given for the item deposited is provisional and subject to final approval of the item. You agree to receive all notifications regarding your use of this Service including but not limited to exception notices as required by Regulation CC via electronic message. With respect to each item you send to Pelican State Credit Union for deposit, you agree to indemnify and reimburse Pelican for and hold Pelican harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, and expenses.
2FICO® is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
3Click here to read our Remote Deposit Capture Disclosure and Agreement.