Manage your money day or night, anywhere you are. With convenient online banking and bill pay, you can bank on your time — not ours — for free!
Keep your finances at your fingertips whenever, wherever. Pelican@Net Online Banking and Bill Pay connects you to your Pelican State Credit Union accounts from anywhere you can access the Internet. Check your balance from your bedroom. See your savings on your smartphone. Make payments in your pajamas. No judgment, just a better way to bank.
- FREE 24/7 service
- Check balances and account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Order checks
- Sign up for eStatements
- Set up account alerts
- Make payments online with Bill Pay
- Manage your finances and budget with My Finance
- Download to Quicken® or MS Money®
- Highly secure and easy to use
Already have an account set up? Access Pelican@Net now!
- Bill Pay
Schedule recurring payments to automatically withdraw a set amount each month. Breeze through bills one at a time. It's your money. And it's never been more in your control -- conveniently displayed on one screen. Best of all, Pelican Bill Pay is absolutely free. Log into your Pelican@Net account and click the Bill Pay tab at the top to get started!
- Save money on postage fees
- Fast, free and easy
- Pay all your bills on one screen
- Payee information stored for later use
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up recurring payments
- Make one-time payments to anyone in the country
- Get Started
If you have never used Pelican@Net before, sign up online today! You will need to have your member number, SSN and email address on file with Pelican handy.
Need some assistance? Call 1-800-351-4877, chat with us or visit a Pelican branch to have a representative set up your Pelican@Net account today!
- Same Day Processing of ACH Account Debits
- What’s changed?Previously, ACH credits posted multiple times per day while ACH debits were posted only once per day. As of September 15, 2017, ACH debits are processed multiple times per day.How does this affect you?Previously, you may have seen debits posting to your checking or savings account once per day. Now, transactions such as online bill payments, will post multiple times throughout the day. For example, you may pay a bill online in the morning, and it will now clear your account the same day.What are the benefits of same day ACH debits?Same day ACH debits will help you make bill payments quicker as well as move funds to accounts at other financial institutions faster.Will my direct deposit be affected?No. There will be no change to when your direct deposit is posted.