Bridge the gap between payday and bill-pay day — with no collateral down and competitive rates, you can protect your financial health.
Break free of the Payday Loan cycle and take care of your credit, even when bills build up seemingly beyond your control. As its name implies, a Bridge Loan is more than an advance on your paycheck — it's a means to a better end. Use a Bridge Loan from Pelican State CU to control the next coming crisis. And keep collectors at bay until your hard work pays off.
- Lower rates and fees compared to typical Payday Loans
- No collateral needed
- No pre-payment fees
- Tailored loans to fit your needs
- An open line of credit, no additional paperwork each time you borrow
- FREE credit counseling and assistance
Check out our current rates to learn more!
Get approved for a Bridge Loan between $100 and $350, not to exceed 75% of your paycheck. Terms range from 7 to 45 days, depending on your payment schedule.
- Proof of employment for at least the last 6 months
- A recurring direct deposit with Pelican State Credit Union
- FREE Credit Counseling
A Bridge Loan is designed to help you do more than make ends meet. Make a change in the way you manage money to make a real difference in your quality of life. Pelican State Credit Union offers free credit counseling to both members and non-members.
Email email@example.com to learn more about how you can take advantage of this free service. Or, speak directly with a Pelican State CU staffed credit counselor.
Call 1-800-351-4877 plus an extension below to reach a free credit counselor:
- Ext. 6311 — Kimberly Gaines
- Ext. 6161 — Lynn Gobert
- Ext. 6249 — April Gomez
- Ext. 6329 — Rhoda Hundley
- Ext. 6171 — Heike Reagan