Our Most Powerful Card
- Credit limit up to $35,000
- Low variable APR
- FREE Pelican Points program with online point management
- Earn 1% or more on all purchases
- Bonus point offers
Your everyday purchases have never been more rewarding!
Earn real rewards on every swipe and redeem points on gift cards, prepaid cards, travel rebates, and cash back!
Want to take a closer look? Click below to browse all the rewards we have to offer.
Ready to view and redeem points?
You can view and redeem your points for rewards straight from [email protected] Online Banking or PelicanMobile. Look for "Pelican Points" in the menu of both platforms!
Enroll or Sign in to [email protected]
Download or Open PelicanMobile
Plus, all Pelican State Credit Union Visa credit cardholders enjoy:
- No upfront or annual fees
- Fraud protection
- Access to FICO® scores quarterly for FREE3
- No balance transfer fees
- Cash advances and balance transfer same as purchase rate
- Online account access
- Nationwide access
- Access to Google Pay, Samsung Pay, or Apple Pay
- Free enrollment in ID Navigator by NortonLifeLock which offers:
- Dark web monitoring – Continuously patrols the dark web and private forums for personal information that may belong to you.
- Data breach notifications – Sends notifications about large-scale breaches.
- Stolen wallet assist – Guides you through replacing key documents if your wallet is lost or stolen.
- One-bureau credit monitoring alerts – Sends alerts when key changes are made to credit files with a major credit bureau.
- Credit, bank, and utility account freezes – Provides instructions and links so you can quickly freeze accounts.
- Restoration assist – Restoration specialists are available Monday – Friday, 8 am – 7 pm CST with guidance and next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity.
See our Visa Disclosure for additional information.
1Pelican State CU membership required. If you are not a Pelican member, you must be eligible to open a Primary Share account with Pelican to become one. The deposit to open a Primary Share account starts at a minimum of $10 ($5 to join + $5 minimum balance). Loan approval based on certain credit criteria and credit worthiness. Not everyone will qualify. Applicant will be charged $5 for any loan application that is denied, withdrawn, or expired. Points Visa® Credit Cards earn Pelican Points. Pledge and Prime Visa® Credit Cards do not earn award points. Points expire after 36 months. You can earn a maximum of 15,000 points in a 1-month time period. Points are void when card is canceled.
2Must spend $100 within 30 days of opening card to earn 2,500 bonus. 2,500 bonus included in monthly maximum. Restrictions apply. See full Pelican Points Terms and Conditions for details.
3FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.