Turn your receipts into bona fide cash — get up to $10 cash back every month when you use your free Visa® debit card to make purchases.
Get paid to go shopping! Free Kasasa Cash Back® checking pays 4% cash back (up to $10)* on everyday purchases you make with your debit card. You’ll also get unlimited refunds on your ATM fees, nationwide!* That’s what Kasasa® does — puts money right where it belongs, which is back in your pocket.
- 4% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $10 cash back per month
- Unlimited refunds on your ATM fees, nationwide*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- Ability to personalize your card with Create A Card
- FREE online banking and bill pay
- FREE eStatements
- FREE Visa® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
- Plus, link to Kasasa Saver® for free automatic savings!
Qualifying is Easy!
To earn your rewards, complete these simple tasks in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Be enrolled in and receive FREE eStatements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, online bill payment, or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
That’s it! There’s no penalty if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle. Plus, you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month that you qualify. Open your Kasasa Cash Back account online today!
*No dividends are paid on this account; however, you may qualify for ATM fee reimbursements if you meet all of the minimum service requirements during the qualification periods. The minimum service requirements include: 1) making 15 debit card point-of-sale purchases (ATM transactions do not qualify) that are cleared and posted to your account during the qualification period; 2) having direct deposit, ACH debit or credit or Bill Pay transaction posted to your Kasasa Cash back account; 3) accessing online banking once during qualification period; and 4) receiving your monthly statement electronically. If you meet all minimum service requirements during the qualification period, all ATM fees (up to $4.99 per single transaction) will be refunded by the second business day following the end of the last day of the statement cycle. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of ATM fees of $5.00 or higher within 30 days after the statement cycle where the reimbursement was applicable in order to receive a refund. Purchases up to $250.00 will receive 4.00% cash back with a maximum of $10.00 per statement cycle. The qualification period is defined as a period beginning on the last day of the prior calendar month and ending on the next-to-last day of the calendar month. If member has a Kasasa Cash Back Saver share account, cash back earned and ATM fees refunded from the Kasasa Cash Back checking account are automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver share account during the first week of the next calendar month. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Pelican reserves the right to limit the number accounts allowed per account owner, joint or individually.